Monday, March 11, 2013

Ateh's letter



Dear Mama Hanie n Daddy George..


Hi!! How are you? I hope both of you are doing well. I wanted to say thank you for taking care off me last week. Im doing well.. Im eating well and poop well too!!!! I dont need to take laxative any more!!  Yippie!!! Here's my latest photo..... 


The ugly step sister, Boots still chase me around.. As a result.. now.. Whenever my curfew time is over.. Its her turn to go into the cage n stay there all night long.. If not... We'll be fighting all night and i'll be hiding somewhere just to get off her radar... So the girls decided to lock her up and im free to roam the apartment. Yay!! But im still scared sometimes... 

Here's a shot of me hiding from her... 


Shhhhh...... dont tell Boots.. This is one of my favourite hiding place.. 

Daddy George.. Sorry for being so noisy when i was at your house... I love doing the duet songs with you last time.. Remember.. the last night before I went back?? hehhehee... im looking forward to do it again.... nahhh... just teasing you... . Actually... I was telling you that i missed my siblings and wanted to go home... and also I was thanking you and Mama Hanie for taking such a good care of me. Just so you know.. the minute i step foot in my house.. Im as quiet as a mouse... 

Last but not least.. Thank you again for taking care of me.. Tell Tom-Tom, Highway, Sheba, Arthur and the others thanks so much for putting up with me and sorry for being such a brat.. 

Love always...











        ATEH


P/S: I hope & pray that Athena will come home soon!! 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...so sweet! Thank you Ateh. We enjoyed having you. Come by for a visit anytime...

Post a Comment