Friday, February 15, 2013

Feeding Stray Cats

This posting is dedicated to Kak Hanie and her friend (sorry I didnt catch your name..) who donated some cat food for me to feed them... 

Well... I've been feeding stray cats n dogs everyday now... Not that I have too.. just that I just feel that there's nothing wrong with sharing the rezeki that Allah have given me.. I wish i could take them in... but having 13 cats with me in a 600 sq feet flat with another housemate.. its a bit cramp actually... so the 2nd best thing that i could do is to feed them... I hope 1 day soonish.. i have enough cash to take them to see the Doctor and spay them.. well my cats have been spayed... err most of them... another 6 to go... then i'll shall spay the strays as well insya'allah....

Meet my regular stray cat... I call him Pak tam... for obvious reasons.. he's a male cat... and black... hehhehe... initially he was quiet... and bit coward... still cant touch him till now.. but lately i noticed that everytime when i'm going to the office or just came back... he'll be waiting for me... regardless how early or late i came home... and.... there's lots of meowing too.. dont know what he's trying to tell me.. I guess maybe complaning he's hungry.. why did i came home late.. or maybe just saying thank you...



My next regular is wawa.... those days she lost lots of fur..half of her body was fur-less and really ugly... see the back part.. now full with fur... and getting prettier everyday... wawa have 2 babies recently.. but i dont know where she hides them.. sometimes.. i could see them when they come n have breakfast or dinner infront of my flat.. hence the tupperware needs to be fill with cat food everyday... day n night..... even when i'm going back to my parents place, I left some for them.. so the ones that know.. will come up stairs n eat... 


There's few more cats but unfortunatly I didnt or cant take their photos.... and the rest.. sometimes when i go anywhere and so happens i came across stray cats or dogs, i'll leave some food for them. Yep.. I have 2 box of cat food in my car... and also some wet food for them 

Recently kak hanie's friend gave her some cat foods and with kind gesture kak hanie gave some to me to feed those strays... she said that she's extending one's charity... i dont know how to say it  in english.. so... I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart... and I know those food does not come cheap... and I bet those cats have the meal of their life... eating delicious kibbles that they could never taste if you did not donate it to me.... so again... Thank you very much who ever you are.. and thanks kak Hanie for sharing some with me... 




1 comments:

lifeisonebigstage said...

Memanjangkan sedekah orang, Emi. Thanks for this post. I will make sure she reads this.

Post a Comment