Monday, November 5, 2012

Its just that...

Few months back i announced to the world that i'll be changing my job. And really looking forward to it. Well who wont.. in terms of salary it does makes my eyes goes $$_$$ but after a week there... i dont like their culture... and i felt like im a different person and i dont like the person im becoming. I always have to be on tip toes waiting for some thing to go wrong... and felt like i cant do the job as if i never worked in this line before... Yes its a BIGGGG company here.. but i dont feel like its worth it.

So now im back to my old job... everything stays the same.. except that i cant claim OT which makes me goes TT_TT as im broke now... so now im looking at options...

But now i feel like im not motivated... i lost the fire.... or maybe its end of the year.. and it rains everyday... every evening... till night. till early morning.. sometimes it stops then it rains again... and it makes me feels.... GLOOMYYYY.....

ok... i need to go for my prayers and make hot coffee to combat the gloominess....


Credit : 
# i just change it to BW to suit my gloominess...

0 comments:

Post a Comment