Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Petknode's case

Well i was there when that incident happen.. Last year.. And tats how i got into this rescueing business..

They have a court trial yesterday and today and the verdict will be on the 28th...

I didnt go there to show my support as those 2 monkeys knows my face and where i stayed.. Rule of thumb.. If u know the convicted person n what they do.. And their capability of doing wrong things to you... You do not show your face...

Well right now everyone is showing their support.. Its ok coz the con didnt know where they stay... Unlike me... If i opened my mouth... I believed i'll become d key witness n if something happens to me.. Who's going to protect me??? Further more im no longer in that particular group... So let say my life being threaten then who'll help me.... No one... Hey... Dont say its not serious!!! U'll never know what people are capable of doing these days...

One might say I'm being dramatic over nothing but... Being raised in the family I'm in... Everything is possible...

Furthermore.... The rules here.. The system or the act is still lenient... Somehow i know that the punishment is not going to be severe..

So good luck peeps.. I've helped what i can during that time.. Not that anyone will remember me...

Thats what i have to say about that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment