Friday, May 11, 2012

Its Friday....

and i dont have the mood to work.. or do anything.. and my eyes are not co-operating either... terasa berat je mata ni ha.. kelip pun slow motion je... kalo kat umah ni.. sure dah tido...

ok now.. whats up with my life..






YAAAAWWWNNNNN......
well... still the same.. havent strike gold yet.... still have not owned my own company.... still paying debtsss... still havent heard from long lost relatives who's rich and died and left me with lots of money..





as for photography... i think.. i've improved a bit... see here .... and im drooling over a new camera... a dslt... if only i have enough money....

as for my guitar lessons... im learning picking styles.. quite interesting and my left hand fingers are a bit numb... well that's the price of wanting to learn how to play guitar badly...

ohh im drooling over the new ipad too.... georgeous....

ohhh dear.... my eyes are like garfield now......





all i can imagine is this....











0 comments:

Post a Comment