Friday, April 6, 2012

Things that make me goes hhhmmm.....


As i'm sitting here in front of the monitor, staring right through the internet.. googling.. looking for ways or methods to make more money as my bank account are shrinking... looking for part time work or business or something that dont need lots of cash to begin with will give me reasonable additional income on top of my monthly salary.... googling about partnership proposal... googling about north pole as its hot here... then googling about acoustic guitar... then off to youtube watching people playing guitar... envy them... admiring their fingers as they are able to move and move fast up and down and side to side on the guitar fret.. then accidently i looked at my own hands.. and guess what.... it has wrinkles!!!


IM GETTING OLD!!!! then i just realised... why am i doing trying to make more money?? I think my future is secured as my EPF is on the rise... got my ASB funds and if all goes well, i shall inherit my dad's house and his saving and moms' as well. Then will all that money... i think it'll last me my life time which i think wont be long as i noticed that now its getting easier to die with lots of deceases.. a simple flu can last at least a week... then there's diabetes, heart attack, high blood pressure, then being a woman there's breast cancer, cervical cancer and lots more that i cant think off right now....


The point is... if i die... then who's going to get the left over money?? since im the only child.. and i dont have relatives that worth leaving all those money to them as none of them will take care of me when im old.. How do i know one might ask... well.. right now.. im still healthy.. and still able to work n what not.. and yet no one.. none of my relatives even border to call me up... asking me how im doing.. whether im sick or whether everything is ok with me.. do i need anything...


One of this days i have to start planning where i shall reside when im old.. which old folks home that provide all the necessary care that i need.. and looking at my mom.. there's 50-50 chance i might get alzheimer too... so i dont want to end up homeless and moneyless. I want to save just enough till the day i die.. for the home, the medication.. (i pray to God that i wont suffer for so long.. that i shall die easily) for burying ceremony.. and some food for my cats if i still have them... and hope that after i die.. they'll die too...


Someone told me that her dad have 30 cats when her father passed away... everyday.. one of his cat died too.. and by the 30th day... all of his cat followed him... well for me that's a relieve to know... at least my cats are not being abandoned or abused... they'll be "there" waiting for me... hehehehe....


photo credit to here


# sorry if my grammar is all over the place... i cant write this in malay coz somehow it will sound too sad.. well to me la... at the moment.. im on medication.... one of my lymph node swollen due to 3 weeks old cat bite. Well there's no sign until recently i notice my fingers are bit swollen


as for now.... que sera sera... what will be... will be....
back to googling old folks home

0 comments:

Post a Comment