Saturday, April 21, 2012

New resolutions....

I know.. i know... its almost in the middle of the year... but i finally get the drift that i should change things... stop wasting time doing non profitable things....

I've decided to concentrate on ways to make money.. work and concentrate on working.. and make more money... I know that im not from a rich family.. and with price of everything going up... i better make lots of money. And im going to change my personality back to what i used to be. Some how i think no point of being nice to people.. they tend to step on your head... and i have to stop being friendly.

Well... there are few other things that i have to change back to my oldself.. put my guards up again.. by letting it down... i noticed.. i get hurt.... lots of time.. so.... im mixing the cement... laying down the foundation.... arranging the brick... one by one.. making a 4 sided wall...



Well... i think its best if i just be a good friend with money.. money... can buy everything... one might say.. not everything... for me.. most of things are better than nothing... just imagine ok... u're sad... and you have money to splurge... and suddenly you fancy to go on a vacation to ice hotel... yep.. you just can pick up your bags and go.... a week holiday or a month for that matter... and you're happy.... if you dont have money.. well.. you stay sad and depressed coz you dont have money to spend... see... it does buy you happiness....


the conclusion: 
I think i wanna be like MR KRABS... 
really love his money 
and love making more money


0 comments:

Post a Comment