Monday, April 16, 2012

Feeling betrayed...

with reference to the recent event.... the "tsunami" or "earthquake" of .. well memang rasa macam earthquake pun tu learn about it... it kinda shake my world n my better judgement of what kind of people should i make friends and be friends with or associated with... Normally.. im the type yang susah nak berkawan.. and susah nak get easy with unless memang dah clicked from the beginning.

But i tot we were frens.. we share secrets... we share our pain.. our joy.. rupenye... meleset sama sekali.. feels like im just a place to let out the anger.. the pain.. pastu ok done.. on with life... forget about it.... i dont know you.. who are you again?? mcm confession booth je rasanya...


I'm shocked to learn that its all true.... I was hoping its not.. i prayed that it was just a miscommunication... and that if one day...we were to sit down n have a good talk it will all go away.. but instead.. i've learned that... instead.. of my niat to help them.. my so called friends dalam menjayakan cita-cita n niat murni tu.. trying to contribute as much as possible fighting the cause... with my limited time and money... so that both can gain... more importantly.. their cash flow will be be bit better... instead.. they took it as im trying to milk money from their organisation...

If masa itu i didnt provide them with the information about.. they wont be ..........

I feel annoyed... im annoyed... im so annoyed.. till apa nak cakap also... dah tak terzahir....

well... SELAMAT TINGGAL 'KAWANKU'...




0 comments:

Post a Comment