Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My phone history...

Today im going to blog about my old phones.... really love them when i got it.... ok... here we go... Please bear in mind.. some of the phone

first phone: Ericsson T10....

ohhhh canggih tu during those days.. i think somewhere in 1998 or 1999... zaman2 baru keluar hp kecik2... hahaha.. the reason why i got this coz dia ada botton kat tepi.. you pressed it.. the flip will open "automatically" and you can answer the call... canggih oo time-time tu..... hahahhahaha..



Second phone: Motorola T720

Disebabkan the T10 patah the flip and nak repair dia susah... i opted to buy another phone... yaaaaaa Motorola T720. Actually nak beli Startac... but too expensive... and masa tu blum keluar Razr.... but im really satisfied with this phone... used it for so long but finally ntah macammana.. the flip patah sebelah kat joint dia... so nak repair katanya body dia susah dapat... n if dapat also will be so expensive as they have to import it.... hiashhh.... simpan punya simpan... with T10.. last2 masa pindah rumah.. kena curi ngan tukang angkat barang... malas nak gaduh2 so let go je la..... T_T



Third Phone: Nokia 3330

similar to 3310 but lupa apa yg membezakan dia... really good phone.. jatuh also.. picked up the pieces.. pasang2 balik... good to go.... tapi sayangnya.. this phone with me tak lama..... kena snatched...



Forth phone: Nokia N95

Kononnya ala2 nak look like businesswoman la... but bit bulky for my liking.... used it for 1 year plus than trade in for my next phone... reason being... no touch screen..... hahhaa... but cool thing is.. it can slide both sides...

Bold

My fifth phone: Nokia 5800 Express music

Trying hard not to buy Iphone coz too expensive... decided to settle down with this one... happy with this phone.. still have this phone only ada problem sket with the software.. will send for repair later.... the music.. memang best.... n pasang on speaker also tak pecah.... but the reason i later changed it coz the touch screen cant be compared to Iphone.. senang cite... its not an iphone.... hahahha.. but dont get me wrong... its a good phone.. more than enough.. but somehow.. it doesnt sit well in my heart....


My current phone: Iphone 4....

hahahhahahaa.... need i say more?????????

got my Ipod... got my Iphone... soon.... My Ipad.... huahuahua...

# there goes my saving!!! hahhahahaha




0 comments:

Post a Comment