Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Quotes.....

  • I'm in a good mood right now; hurry up! It won't last!
http://matcuoi.com


  • I've lost the direction to my happy place


Sometimes people think I am OK , I'm fine , nothings wrong with me then the people leave and I get all depressed again and think about things that I shouldn't.




I tell myself I am OK.
I tell others I am fine.
It is the truth. Is it?
Nowadays I don't know anymore.




all i want to do i sit in the corner,
and never come out,
i will forget the pain,
forget everything and
EVERYONE CAN FORGET ME!!!



Is There any "Ctrl+Alt+Del" button on me so I can Delete my self from this life??


You will always see me smiling, but have you ever really looked into my eyes?!


I feel like my world is falling apart around me,
but I don't dare to pick up the pieces...
There just isn't a point of rebuilding anymore.





I'm being held hostage by the couch. please don't try and rescue me, i kinda like it here.


I'm tired and ready for bed.. wait, i just woke up though.. CRAP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment