Friday, July 2, 2010

why oh why....

Im at ma parents place.. its time to meet up with the King and Queen.. hehehe.. well... everything's ok with them.. the only thing yang tak best is that.. few days back when they when back to their hometown.. the time when my uncle passed away... my dad sms's me telling me to call my other uncle.. the one who's wife just died.. ala... the auntie that i used to be closed to.. yeah.. that one!!!

Now mom telling me that he might be coming over and stay with us.. since he's all lonely and what not since my auntie died. Its NOT like i have anything against that.. but he have his own children.. why oh why he wants to come n stay with me. NOT that i dont like the idea.. but shouldn't the children needs to take care of their own father?? Those days when my aunt is still around.. she also prefers to come and stay with my parents... NOT that i have any complaint about it.. but that responsibilities should lies with them. THEY SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN PARENTS!!!... Its just my thought... NOT that i'm complaining or anything....

The reason why i'm a bit pissed off is that... just say..later on when my parents are not well... i have to take care of them on MY OWN... NONE of my uncle's children gonna help me.. and offer to take care of my parent... in fact at this moment... NOT even one of my relatives noticed that im gone.. none of them even text or call me up and ask me how am i holding on.. so.... why should i do the same??

TELL ME.... what kind of person in the right kind of mind do that to someone else.. and yet.. when they sick, old and what not.. i have to call them up.. just to have a small conversation.. ask them how they are.. when they did not do the same to me??? NOT that i'm complaining... but should i??

WTF!!??!! now i have this soft spot... pitying my uncle.. missing my aunt so much... it brings tears to my eyes... tears that i promised not to cry for those people... I really have a soft heart...


WHY OH WHY.... GOD MADE ME THIS WAY!!!!??? *sish... will call him later


0 comments:

Post a Comment