Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm trying very hard....

1. To breath.... its suffocating me.. its drowning me.. its pulling me under...

2. To act like i dont care... like totally not care...

3. To act like nothings matter... like nothing does..

4. To be normal... as normal as i can be..

5. To smile... and be jovial... and happy like nothing ever happen

6. To keep everything inside... buried it deep down

7. Not to open my damn mouth and blurred everything out..

8. Not to cry.... tonite... to hold in the tears...

9. To Not TO BE ME... INSIDE & OUTSIDE....


*still waiting... for that day.... the day... hoping it will come soon...



p/s: Dear Heart... it shall come soon... just bear with it a little bit longer...

even years has passed... it will be here...

SOON.... i hope.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment