Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whay should i say....

On late monday nite my dad text me and told me that another uncle passed away... early of the month my 'closed' auntie passed away... hmmm what else should i say.. I used to be much closer to my aunt... then we just got drift apart... to be exact.. i distanced myself from the rest of my relatives... well none of them notices that i'm missing... well that is that.. c'est la vie


on the other note... I ♥ my ipod touch... now that i've discovered emoji... hehehe... ohh and updated mine to IOS4... which is COOOOOOOOLLLLL... i decided not to jailbreak it anymore...


and i really really really want a 4wheeler...
Land Rover freelander to be exact!!
But can only dream...


Just look at that!!!
WHAT A BEAUTY!!
... *drrroooolllliiinnggg!!!

ya its a bit boxy.. but its a manly car... i know it will take good care of me... :)

If i can buy this car even an older version of this freelander.. imma happy camper already...


*now.. where the hell is that money tree i dreamt planting it last nite!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment