Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I just cant...

I just cant sit still doing nothing... even if i want to.. My brains will try to create something for me to fill up my time.. that's how i picked up photography & blogging along with thousands of my other interest.

Now my brain is telling me that i should open a photoblog... which is cool!! Where i can display whatever photo i took.. i know i know.. i have flickrs already... but its not very personal.. ok ok.. let me think about it again...
For now i wanna share this super cute funny apps i found on itouch called talking carl.. and i really have fun with it.. it repeats what ever u say to him in a cute baby kinda voice... ok let me present to you my carl...


see how cute he is.......


when he's idling.. doing nothing.. the clouds moves.....


his face when u poke him... which i always did hehehe...


when he screams... you can even see his dangling uvula moves..

and and you can tickle him also...

**say..... i just realised that he does look a bit like domokun...

say... he does looks similar.... and i do own a domokun!! ♥♥


Carl never failed to amused me everything i play with it.. i can play with it for hours.. laughing around and forgets all my misery.... but i guess i'm a kid trap in a adult woman's body hehehe...

Talking bout him makes me 'itch' to go n poke him sommore... ok ttfn.... oh carl... i'm coming to poke n tickle you..!!! ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment