Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updated list...

this is an update of list of things that i need to get this year... Oh dddeeeaaarrr.. i just heard my savings shrunk... hahahaha...

Yup!! additional stuff that i wrote HERE earlier.... so recap of those things are:-

1. Get an Itouch
#...got it hehehe!!!

2. 18-250mm
#.. still saving up


3. F58

#.. still saving up


4. new big cage for my kitties

#.. still saving up
, but mom says no need... but still...

5. new car
#..hmmmm still working on which car am i getting.. actually i have something in my mind.. but not enough capital....


6. color printer
#.. viewed several model.. but havent got the nerved to buy yet.. aka.. still feeling bit stingy



~~ NEW ITEMS ADDED!!~~


7. wi-fi router for my new place...
ahh yes.. i moved!!
#.. gonna buy soon

8. mobile charger, wall charger for my itouch and some nice cute accessories also

9. ahh almost forget... a speaker dock for my itouch

10. cat's playland... for my kitties
#.. gonna cost me a good RM500...

11. SAVING FOR MY TRIPS TO LONDON, TURKEY, SPAIN....
#.. gonna take longer coz the list on top are really long!! hahahaha.... pelan pelan save then!!


WORK HARD THEN!! GAMBATEH

0 comments:

Post a Comment