Saturday, January 9, 2010

Does anyone even....

It has been 9 days into the new year.. but everything seems still the same. Same old me same old non-resolved problem... I dont know how should i put it.. i've been talking about my problem with lots of people.. to the extend i dont wanna talk about it anymore...

well dont blame me.... nothing good has come out of it. I feel like giving up the idea.. but i can see n fell that its going to take a toll on me..

well lots of people advised and advised me but none really wanna take the action of trying to do something about it.. trying to help me to resolved it. Nobody wanna go all out to really help me.. well i think that's because they dont gain anything by helping me.. no monetary return or what so ever..

well what can i say... somehow i just realised... it just hit me straight in my face.... NOBODY LOVES ME... NOBODY CARES...

BOOOHOOOO.... wake up and smell the air.. STAND UP.. FACE THE WORLD... I CAN DO THIS... I CAN FACE THIS.. I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR MANY YEARS NOW.. STOP HURTING MYSELF.. CANT U SEE NO ONE CARES... U HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.. NO ONE IS GOING TO RESCUE YOU.. OK... BREATHE.... U CAN DO THIS.. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN YOU....


SNAP OUT OF IT...
PUT A HAPPY FACE EVEN IF U JUST PRETENDING
DONT SHOW THAT U'RE WEAK...
EVEN DEEP DOWN YOU JUST WANNA....

0 comments:

Post a Comment