Thursday, December 17, 2009

Emptiness

Sometimes....
  • I felt like there's a big hole in me... even when i'm with my frens or family... i dont know why i feel like that or why it happened. All I know.. i felt so lonely...
  • it felt like i'm looking for something or someone to find me... like i'm lost or something.. like i'm just sitting here.. waiting for someone to rescue me.. too tired to walk.. too tired to breathe... make me whole again...
  • i wonder... what happened to me that make me all dark n twisty... then i walked down my memory lane... and i remembered everything that happened and it hurts...
  • .... i did something that i'm not proud of... just to let go of these feelings that been bugging me...
Most of the time....
  • i just pretend to be happy... to put a big.. huge smile on my face so that no one knows what actually going inside...
  • i cloud myself with things... with stuffs to divert my attention
  • i wanted someone to be with me so that this feelings dont haunt me...
  • it works.... then when i'm back in my room.... all alone... i felt it again..
  • people said to me.. be strong... but do they have any idea how strong i've been.. how long i've been dealing with this...
  • I am invincible... what a great shield I put up
But now... I'm lost...

0 comments:

Post a Comment