Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bad dreams

I've been having bad dreams for days now... and its effecting my emotions lately.. i know that its just a dream but the feelings, the tense, the anger are so real..

its like i'm there and going through these emotions all over again and that feeling still lingers around when i woke up this morning and still lingers until now...... oh yes.. i've been telling myself to ignore it lots of times... i've been telling that to myself for decades now.. well it went off... for a while...

I dont like to talk about it.. keep it deep down.. lock inside a box.. throw away the key, pretending like nothing matters, like i'm all happy n shiney but... sometimes.. it does surface back.. especially when i have to face certain people.. *sigh...

"What would that mama do
If she knew bout me and you
What would that Daddy say
If he saw me HURT this way"


A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y N.O.T.H.I.N.G ! ! ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment